WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING IN JANUARY - MONTHLY PLANNER
[BOWIEWONDERWORLD SHOP] [LATEST DAVID BOWIE ITEMS ON eBAY]
[FREE @bowiewonderworld.com email addresses HERE]
BW Facebook / myspace.com/bowiewonderworld
Have YOU got some DAVID BOWIE related news or a hot scoop?
Well don't just sit there keeping it to yourself - send it in to
All news items are credited if you so wish
[DOWNLOAD DAVID BOWIE MUSIC from Amazon]
Here's a round-up of DAVID BOWIE albums in the 2016 'END OF YEAR' world chart positions...
In the United Kingdom, ★ ends the year as the sixth biggest selling album, with total chart sales amounting to 410,000.
★ was the fastest-selling album of 2016, achieving 146,168 chart sales in its first week of release.
The Best Of Bowie greatest hits is placed at #10 with 328,500 chart sales across all formats, while his Nothing Has Changed compilation ranks at #40.
01. Adele - 25
02. Coldplay - A Head Full Of Dreams
03. Michael Ball and Alfie Boe - Together
04. Justin Bieber - Purpose
05. Elvis Presely - The Wonder Of You
06. David Bowie - ★ (Platinum)
07. Little Mix - Glory Days
08. Drake - Views
09. Jess Glynne - I Cry When I Laugh
10. David Bowie - Best of Bowie (Platinum x4)
40. David Bowie - Nothing Has Changed (Gold)
01. Seiler Und Speer - Ham Kummst
02. Andrea Berg - Seelenbeben
03. Volbeat - Seal The Deal and Let's Boogie
04. Mariss Jansons/Wiener Philharmonie - Neujahrskonzert 2016
05. Helene Fischer - Weinhnachten
06. David Bowie - ★ (Platinum)
07. Leonard Cohen - You Want It Darker
08. Seer - 20 Jahre-Nur Das Beste!
09. Metallica - Hardwire... To Self-Destruct
10. Andreas Gabalier - MTV Unplugged
61. David Bowie - Nothing Has Changed
01. Adele - 25
02. Keith Urban - Ripcord
03. Beyoncé - Lemonade
04. Soundtrack - Molly (from the TV series)
05. Michael Bublé - Christmas
06. John Farnham & Olivia Newton John - Friends For Christmas
07. Jessica Mauboy - The Secret Daughter
08. David Bowie - ★
09. Justin Bieber - Purpose
10. Soundtrack - Suicide Squad: The Album
15. David Bowie - Nothing Has Changed (Platinum)
96. David Bowie - Best Of Bowie (Platinium x2)
01. K3 - 10.000 Luchtballonnen
02. Adele - 25
03. David Bowie - ★ (Platinum)
04. Leonard Cohen - You Want It Darker
05. K3 - Ushuaia
06. Clouseau - Clouseau Danst
07. Tourist LeMC - En Route
08. Metallica - Hardwired... To Self-Destruct
09. Beyoncé - Lemonade
10. Bazart - Echo
01. Céline Dion - Encore Un Soir
02. Renaud - Renaud
03. Kendji Girac - Ensemble
04. Alice On The Roof - Higher
05. Adele - 25
06. Christophe Maé - L'Attrape-Rêves
07. M. Pokora - My Way
08. Maître Gims - Mon Coeur Avait Raison
09. David Bowie - ★
10. Louane - Chambre 12
01. Adele - 25
02. Justin Bieber - Purpose
03. Broederliefde - Hard Work Pays Off 2
04. Lil Kleine - Wop!
05. Kensington - Control
06. Coldplay - A Head Full Of Dreams
07. David Bowie - ★
08. The Rolling Stones - Blue & Lonesome
09. Leonard Cohen - You Want It Darker
10. Kinderen Voor Kinderen - Voor Altijd Jong! - 37
83. David Bowie - Nothing Has Changed
01. Adele - 25
02. Justin Bieber - Purpose
03. Ed Sheeran - X: Wembley Edition
04. David Bowie - Nothing Has Changed (Platinum)
05. Michael Bublé - Christmas: Deluxe Special
06. David Bowie - ★ (Gold)
07. Drake - Views
08. Twenty One Pilots - Blurryface
09. Beyoncé - Lemonade
10. Charlie Puth - Nine Track Mind
01. Adele - 25
02. Trauffer - Heiterefahne
03. Coldplay - A Head Full Of Dreams
04. Gola - Starne
05. Helene Fischer - Weihnachten
06. David Bowie - ★
07. Céline Dion - Encore Un Soir
08. Andrea Berg - Seelenbeben
09. Leonard Cohen - You Want It Darker
10. Metallica - Hardwired... To Self-Destruct
81. David Bowie - Nothing Has Changed
View the latest worldwide charts and end of year positions for the Blackstar album page that is continually updated.
Tickets are on sale now for a WOODY WOODMANSEY talk and signing in Leeds.
This event hosted by CRASH RECORDS takes place on Sunday 5th February at Headrow House, Leeds from 6pm - 8pm.
Dave Simpson who did such a great job hosting the evening Crash Records had with Ken Scott last year will once again be conducting the interview.
When the talk has finished Woody will be happy to sign books for those attending the event.
Please choose the collect at venue option for this event. If you opt for ticket plus book, your book will be given to you on arrival. Those who choose ticket only will be on the door collect list. If you already have a copy of the book you are welcome to bring it with you for Woody to sign.
Tickets are priced at £23.99 for book and ticket, and £5 ticket only.
For more details, information and tickets visit crashrecords.co.uk website.
• Check out the CURTAIN CALL exclusive podcast backstage on a very special performance of LAZARUS that took place on 10th January - [Listen here]...
• Photographic Exhibition: 'DAVID BOWIE BY BRIAN RASIC' opens 2nd February at the Museum of Arts and Crafts in Zagreb, Croatia - [More details]...
• Snapchat - Behind The Scenes Of: DAVID BOWIE video for 'No Plan' - [View here]...
TIN MACHINE are caught cutting up behind the scenes of a rehearsal for their performance on Dutch TV's Countdown in October 1991.
They joke around and run through 'You Belong In Rock 'N' Roll', with David doing a Marc Bolan impression, and 'One Shot' as well as a solo snippet of 'Goodbye Mr. Ed' with Bowie on acoustic guitar.
In the United Global World 'End of the Year' album chart for 2016, DAVID BOWIE's ★ album was the SIXTH biggest-selling album in the world, with sales of 1,984,000 copies.
His second biggest selling album for 2016 was Best Of Bowie with 686,000 copies, the thirty-fifth biggest worldside seller.
01. Adele - 25 (4,668,000 copies).
02. Beyonce - Lemonade (2,674,000 copies).
03. Drake - Views (2,650,000 copies).
04. Justin Bieber - Purpose (2,327,000 copies).
05. Coldplay - A Head Full Of Dreams (2,182,000 copies).
06. David Bowie - ★ (1,984,000 copies).
07. Twenty One Pilots - Blurryface (1,745,000 copies).
08. Metallica - Hardwired... To Self-Destruct (1,490,000 copies).
09. Rihanna - Anti (1,459,000 copies).
10. Sia - This Is Acting (1,337,000 copies).
35. David Bowie - Best Of Bowie (686,000 copies).
Media Traffic gathers and publishes the weekly global music charts for albums and tracks. These hitlists based on the official charts from many countries around the world.
★ end of year positions include: Australia #8, Austria #6, Belgium (F) #3, Belgium (W) #9, Denmark #17, Netherlands #7, New Zealand #6, Poland #40, Switzerland #6, United Kingdom #6, USA #64.
Check out the 'garden version' of the DAVID BOWIE advertisement for the Japanese sake Jun Rock Japan CM advertising campaign in July 1980.
DAVID BOWIE has been nominated in two 2017 BRIT Award categories - 'British Male Solo Artist' and Mastercard 'British Album of the Year'.
British Male Solo Artist nominations:
Mastercard 'British Album of the Year' nominations:
The 1975 - i like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it
DAVID BOWIE - ★
Kano - Made In The Manor
Michael Kiwanuka - Love & Hate
Skepta - Konnichiwa
The show takes place on 22nd February at The O2 in London and will be broadcast live on ITV.
• Graphic designer and artist DAVIDE DE ANGELIS talks about working with DAVID BOWIE, their unrealised ideas, and why creatives should make work that "surprises" them - [Read here]...
• STEVEN LIPPMAN (aka FLIP) opens his diaries about working with DAVID BOWIE on the Reality EPK promotional film - [Read here]...
• The new DAVID BOWIE GLAMOUR fanzine is all ready for posting on 23rd January at the latest. Check out their new FB page now set up at facebook.com/davidbowieglamour...
• On this day, 40 years ago, DAVID BOWIE released his Low album. Incorrectly known as the first of the "Berlin Trilogy" it was recorded in France at Chateau d'Herouville studios, located in the Val d'Oise département near Paris. 'New Music: Night And Day' was the original title and initial RCA Canadian cassette tapes made it onto the market with that title printed and dated with December 1976 on the tape before quickly being pulled.
• On this day, 43 years ago, DAVID BOWIE was photographed by Kate Simon at Olympic Studios, 117 Church Road, Barnes, West London SW13 9HL in 1974. On this particular day, he records 'Rock N' With Me', 'Candidate' and 'Big Brother'.
• On this day, 51 years ago, 'Can't Help Thinking About Me' was the first solo release from DAVID BOWIE after changing his stage name back in September 1965. Released on the Pye label (Pye 7N 17020) it was backed by 'And I Say To Myself', both tracks produced by Tony Hatch.
• On this day, 52 years ago, DAVIE JONES & The Manish Boys audition for Rocky River Promotions at the London Palladium for possible bookings at the Star-Club in Hamburg, West Germany. Unfortunately, they don't receive an offer to perform there.
The DAVID BOWIE 'Legacy' compilation 2-LP Vinyl album has gone straight in at number one in UK Official Vinyl Album Chart.
Four other albums also appear in the UK vinyl chart, Legacy #1 / Ziggy Stardust #15 / Hunky Dory #30 / Blackstar #34 / The Next Day #37
In the latest UK Official Album Chart just published, David has FIVE albums appearing...
Legacy hits its highest chart position so far at #5, Blackstar climbs up to #30, re-entries for The Next Day #69, Hunky Dory #71 and The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders From Mars #76.
Legacy also achieves its highest positions this week in Scotland #4 and #7 in Ireland.
[2-LP Vinyl] [2-CD Deluxe] [1-CD] [Digital]
On the anniversary of DAVID BOWIE's passing BBC RADIO 6 MUSIC celebrated his life with various programmes.
The outstanding highlight as far as I'm concerned without doubt was the MARC RILEY show.
Marc had David's childhood friend, backing singer, dancer and travelling companion GEOFF MacCORMACK on the show and there was a special Q&A with Spider From Mars drummer WOODY WOODMANSEY.
The show closed with a repeat broadcast of the last ever radio interview David gave (coincidentally to Marc Riley) in 2004 a few weeks before his last ever tour came to an untimely end.
If you missed the show you can catch listen in HERE via the BBC iPlayer.
Tickets are on sale now for the showing of the 1973 retirement ZIGGY STARDUST concert film showing in cinemas across UK and Europe, and an exclusive WOODY WOODMANSEY film...
Directed by pioneering rock film-maker D.A. Pennebaker, this documentary and concert film captures DAVID BOWIE and his band, The Spiders From Mars, performing at London's Hammersmith Odeon on 3rd July 1973.
It was at this now-infamous concert that Bowie made the announcement, shocking fans and media alike. Rather than marking his withdrawal from music, his declaration signalled the retirement of the Ziggy Stardust persona, and the end of a hugely influential chapter in Bowie's own story.
In addition to the concert movie, the evening will include a new film produced by MOJO magazine exclusively for these screenings. This film will feature MOJO's Editor-In-Chief Phil Alexander in conversation with The Spiders From Mars drummer Woody Woodmansey, whose own acclaimed memoir, My Life With Bowie: Spider From Mars, has just been published by Sidgwick and Jackson. As well as re-living that fateful night in 1973, Woody will provide further insight into what he describes as "the adventure of a lifetime".
For all cinema listings and more details please visit ziggystardust-cinevents.com
Reminder: Tonight at 22.00 BBC RADIO 2 is the DAVID BOWIE documentary Exploring Life On Mars?
Is 'Life On Mars?' Bowie's legacy song - the one he will be most remembered for? We have exclusive access to unheard recordings of Bowie's original demo and other archive.
'Life On Mars?' is one of David Bowie's most astonishing songs, prompting some observers to describe it as Bowie's own 'My Way'. The irony is, it very nearly was: in 1968, Bowie wrote an early lyric (Even A Fool Learns To Love) to French singer Claude Francois' 'Comme D'Habitude' which was rejected - Paul Anka's lyrics weren't and the song eventually became Sinatra's 'My Way'. Three years later when 'Life On Mars?' was released on the Hunky Dory album 'Inspired by Frankie' is written in David Bowie's handwriting on the back cover.
We tell the story of how the song came about and we learn what it was like working in the studio with Bowie. Bowie described it as being 'a young girl's reaction to the media'; the lyrics best described as being 'painting-like', impressionistic. Contemporary singer/songwriter Marc Almond examines the lyrics and uncovers the origins of inspiration for the song. We speak to Sophia Anne Caruso, the 15-year-old actor who worked with Bowie on his musical Lazarus and is now singing 'Life On Mars?' in the London production.
We speak to Bob Grace who was Bowie's music publisher, record producer Ken Scott, studio engineer Ray Staff, and we hear from Mike Garson, who played the piano in Bowie's live performances, and he played the song over 200 times live. We also hear from Mick Rock who filmed the video for the song, from singer Dana Gillespie, friend of Bowie - Wendy Kirkby, Music Publisher Geoff Heath, Bowie biographer Kevin Cann and author Nicholas Pegg.
Presenter/Writer Martin Kemp, and co-producer Tris Penna. This is a Sue Clark Production for BBC Radio 2.
If you missed the show, you can catch up via the BBC iPlayer HERE.
• Watch DONNY McCASLIN's extraordinary instrumental take on DAVID BOWIE's 'Lazarus' - [View here]...
• Check out DAVID BOWIE - The Jean Genie excerpt and overdubbed (Nacho edit) - [View here]...
• 'DAVID BOWIE IS’, the V&A's iconic exhibition film, continues with worldwide screenings. More info, booking tickets and cinema listings - [More details]...
• Tickets for the DAVID BOWIE IS exhibition in Barcelona, Spain are on sale now! The exhibition starts on 25th May - [More details]...
Released today is DAVID BOWIE's 'No Plan' EP and brand new promotional video created by Tom Hingston.
Besides our DAVID, other famous and well known people also born on the 8th January include the following...
Elvis Presley (singer/actor), Ron Moody (actor), Larry Storch (actor/comedian), Soupy Sales (aka Milton Hinkes) (comedian and father of Tony and Hunt Sales of Tin Machine), Graham Chapman (comedian), Charles Osgood (CBS TV newsman/host/author), Shirley Bassey (singer), Cristy Lane (singer), William Henry Hartnell (actor, the first Doctor Who), Robby Krieger (musician), R. Kelly (singer), Mike Reno (singer), Paul Dresher (composer), Paul King (musician), Jeff Abercrombie (musician), Terry Sylvester (musician), Paul Hester (musician), Stephen Hawking (professor, astrophysicist, author), Amanda Burton (actress), Gil Grand (musician), Ami Dolenz (actress), Amber Benson (actress), Yvette Mimieux (actress), Thelma 'Butterfly' McQueen (actress), Simone De Beauvoir (writer), Evelyn Wood (reading teacher), Gypsy Rose Lee (burlesque entertainer), Bill Graham (concert promoter), Wilkie Collins (author), Frank Doubleday (publisher), Sir Frank Dyson (scientist), Lee Jackson (musician), Vladimir Feltsman (Russian pianist), Little Anthony aka Anthony Gourdine (singer), Ted McDougall (footballer), Michael Ridley (cricketer), Harriet Sansom Harris (actress), Sean Paul (musician), Karen Poole (musician), Jenny Lewis (actress), Richard Cromwell (actor), Jose Ferrer (actor/director), Sam Riley (actor), Ryan Frances (actor), Roy Kinnear (actor), John McTiernan (director), Scott Whyte (actor), Sander Vanocur (broadcaster), Joan Rivers (comedian), Maria Pitillo (actress), Sarah Polley (actress), Loretta Lee (actress), Gabby Hoffman (actress), Maria Pitillo (actress), Brad Snyder (shot putter), Kent Jones (golfer), Virgil Hill (boxer), Vyacheslav Dmitriyevich Zudov (USSR cosmonaut), Terry Brooks (author), Antai Ribari (composer), Serge Poliakoff (Russian/French painter/guitarist), Queen Marie of Yugoslavia, Bronislava Nijinska (ballet choreographer), Storm Jameson (novelist), Frank Nelson Doubleday (publisher), William Wallace Gilchrist (composer), Fannie M. Jackson (pioneer and educator), Lawrence Alma Tadema (Dutch/British painter), David Silva (footballer), Nicolas Coustou (French sculptor) and Henry V (Roman German king/emperor).
It's also BowieWonderworld's birthday today - now twenty years online! Thank you to everyone who helps support the site - it is really appreciated :)
DAVID BOWIE inspired and challenged his musicians. But what did they think of him?
Here, some of the star's longest-serving players get together over a meal to discuss their old boss in an exclusive companion film to BBC Two's 90-minute documentary David Bowie: The Last Five Years, which marks the anniversary of Bowie's passing.
• DAVID BOWIE's ★ album has been awarded a HDU for the best-selling foreign album in Croatia in 2016. The award was presented to the Director Menart, Branko Komljenovic, on the night before Christmas parties ZAPRAF and HDU's. On that occasion, presented the annual awards HDU for the most successful musical works of the previous period. In addition to the best-selling album, David Bowie topped the annual list of the best albums released this year - [Read here]...
• The new DAVID BOWIE: THE LAST FIVE YEARS documentary airs in Italy on 10th January - A un anno dalla sua scomparsa, VH1 Italia celebra David Bowie con il documentario in prima TV assoluta 'The Last Five Years', una rotazione dei suoi più grandi sucessi e molto altro ancora. Appuntamento il 10 gennaio dalle 19 sul canale 67 #VH1BowieDay....
• Reported in today's THE GUARDIAN on the new DAVID BOWIE documentary looking back at singer's last five years says suggestion that his last single 'Lazarus' was a 'parting gift' to fans is wrong' by Hannah Ellis-Petersen - [Read here]...
• Check out some unseen photographs of DAVID BOWIE taken by artist STEPHEN FINNER along with his background story - [Read here]...
Reminder: As if you need reminding! Tomorrow night sees the broadcast of the new DAVID BOWIE: THE LAST FIVE YEARS documentary by Francis Whatley.
This one-and-half-hour long programme is showing on BBC TWO in UK at 21.00 - 22.30 GMT.
In Italy, the documentary airs on VH1 (channel 67) on Tuesday 10th January.
DAVID BOWIE's ★ ends the year as the sixth biggest album, with total chart sales amounting to 410,000.
David's final studio album was the fastest-selling of 2016, achieving 146,168 chart sales in its first week of release during the aftermath of his shocking death.
In addition to ★ David's 'Best of Bowie' greatest hits is at 10 with 328,500 chart sales across all formats, while his 'Nothing Has Changed' compilation ranks at 37.
You can read the whole article over at the officialcharts.com website.
Check out the latest official album chart placings around the world in the BW Specail Features section.
★ was awarded HDU for the best-selling foreign album in Croatia in 2016. The award was presented to the Director Menart, Branko Komljenovic, on the night before Christmas parties ZAPRAF and HDU's. On that occasion, presented the annual awards HDU for the most successful musical works of the previous period.
In addition to winning the best-selling album, David Bowie topped the annual list of the best albums released this year.
davidbowie.com have announced details of the next DAVID BOWIE 40th Anniversary 7 inch picture disc single to be released next month.
The limited edition 'Sound And Vision' is to be released on Friday 10th February via Parlophone (catalogue number DBSAV40).
Sound And Vision (2016 remaster).
Produced David Bowie and Tony Visconti.
Sound And Vision (Sony Experia mix).
Produced David Bowie and Tony Visconti.
Remixed by Sonjay Prabhakar.
For more details and information visit davidbowie.com website.
• DAVID BOWIE graces the front cover of ROLLING STONE magazine in France for their January/ February 2017 issue...
• GERRY LEONARD has been added to the DUBLIN BOWIE FESTIVAL which takes place on 5th - 10th January. For all details, please visit dublinbowiefestival.ie...
• Photographer MICK ROCK exhibition currently showing in Toulouse, France (2nd December through 15th January). Visit cite-espace.com for more details...
• There's a charity event taking place in Brixton on 6th January - DAVID BOWIE: LET'S DANCE! celebrating the genius of David Bowie one year on at Prince Albert, 218 Coldharbour Lane, Brixton, 9pm-2am - [More details]...
• Heads up... next Summer... eight more locations added: Exeter, Bournemouth, Portsmouth, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Bolton and Peterborough for the DAVID & I photo exhibition by DENIS O'REGAN - [More details]...
• 'BOWIE BY DUFFY' photo exhibition at PROUD CHELSEA from 6th January through 5th February - [More details]...
• Celebrate DAVID BOWIE on Saturday 7th January at the Regent Theatre, Arlington, MA, USA with JEFF ROUGVIE. For more details and information, please visit regenttheatre.com...
• DAVID BOWIE l'Europeo Photo Exhibition by PHILIPPE AULIAC is now open in Bologna, Italy in San Giorgio in Poggiale. The exhibition takes place from 10th November 2016 throughout to 29th January 2017 - [More details]...
• The sold-out FROM IBIZA TO THE NORFOLK BROADS play in Salford at The Lowry now has another performance added - [More details]...
davidbowie.com have announced there is to be another limited edition release specifically for the DAVID BOWIE IS exhibition opening next week in Tokyo.
Added to the already announced 7" Lady Stardust picture disc there will also be a transparent red vinyl 12" single of ★
Included is an exclusive poster of one of Jimmy King's beautiful photographs of David.
Made in Japan, (Cat. no. SCJ7 1) will feature ★ (album version) and b-side: 'Lazarus' (radio edit) and 'I Can't Give Everything Away' (radio edit).
More details over at davidbowie.com website.
Also to celebrate the visit of the exhibition to Japan, Sony Records International are to release several limited edition coloured vinyl albums on 11th January.
Namely: 'Heathen' - blue vinyl (SIJP-35), 'The Next Day' - yellow vinyl (SIJP-40), 'Reality' - clear vinyl (SIJP-36) and 'A Reality Tour' - blue vinyl (SIJP-37). More details can be found at davidbowieis.jp
No word yet on whether these releases, including the MICK RONSON 'Heaven And Hull' CD Blu-spec CD2 (SICP-31037) released 21st December via Legacy Recordings will be available via cdjapan.co.jp website.
The New York date of the CELEBRATING DAVID BOWIE five-city worldwide tour takes place on Tuesday 10th January at Terminal 5, 610 West 56th Street, New York, NY 10019.
Performers include: Mike Garson, Earl Slick, Adrian Belew, Mark Plati, Gail Ann Dorsey, Sterling Campbell, Zachary Alford, Holly Palmer, Emm Gryner and a massive touring ensemble, plus very special guests.
General tickets are now on on sale.
For ticket details and more information please visit axs.com
DAVID BOWIE's ★ album and song have been nominated for FIVE GRAMMY Awards in the following categories...
12. Best Rock Performance
Joe (Live From Austin City Limits) - Alabama Shakes.
Don't Hurt Yourself - Beyonce Featuring Jack White.
Blackstar - David Bowie.
The Sound Of Silence (Live On Conan) - Disturbed.
Heathens - Twenty One Pilots.
14. Best Rock Song
Blackstar - David Bowie.
Burn The Witch - Radiohead.
Hardwired - James Hetfield and Lars Ulrich (Metallica).
Heathens - Tyler Joseph (Twenty One Pilots).
16. Best Alternative Music Album
22, A Million - Bon Iver.
Blackstar - David Bowie.
The Hope Six Demolition Project - PJ Harvey.
Post Pop Depression - Iggy Pop.
A Moon Shaped Pool - Radiohead.
65. Best Recording Package
Anti (Deluxe Edition) - Ciarra Pardo and Robyn Fenty.
Blackstar - Jonathan Barnbrook.
Human Performance - Andrew Savage.
Sunset Motel - Sarah Dodds and Shauna Dodds.
22, A Million - Eric Timothy Carlson.
69. Best Engineered Album, Non-Classicial
Are You Serious - Tchad Blake and David Boucher, engineers; Bob Ludwig, mastering engineer (Andrew Bird).
Blackstar - David Bowie, Tom Elmhirst, Kevin Killen and Tony Visconti, engineers; Joe LaPorta, mastering engineer (David Bowie).
Dig In Deep - Ryan Freeland, engineer; Kim Rosen, mastering engineer (Bonnie Raitt).
Hit N Run Phase Two - Booker T., Dylan Dresdow, Chris James, Prince and Justin Stanley, engineers; Dylan Dresdow, mastering engineer (Prince).
Undercurrent - Shani Gandhi & Gary Paczosa, engineers; Paul Blakemore, mastering engineer (Sarah Jarosz).
The 59th GRAMMYs show hosted by James Corden takes place on Sunday 12th February 2017 - airing live on CBS from the Staples Center in Los Angeles at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT.
Update: ALL NOW SOLD OUT. Thanks to everyone who ordered. It's turned out to be more popular than they thought.
Announcing a new 48-page DAVID BOWIE fanzine made by fans for fans.
A 'vintage' style fanzine, not available online! An A4 colour fanzine, it has molecules!
Graphic design by Milky Cereal (@LoveMilkyCereal). Content by @DavidBowieGlamour and @QuietSeclusion. Cover artwork by Helen Green (@HelenGreen).
Fan stories, fan art, fan articles, fan reviews, fan photos, fan poems, fan opinion, fan interviews! All inside the NEW DAVID BOWIE: GLAMOUR fanzine.
Sophia Anne Caruso
Price £10 plus the postage cost to wherever you are in the world! This is a non-profit making venture. We simply want to share Bowie fans contributions far and wide.
Pre-order your copy of DAVID BOWIE: GLAMOUR - the fanzine clearly stating the number of copies you require and the address where you would like your fanzine sent. Please ensure you select the correct postage option.
We are actively seeking content for on-going issues for your fanzine. Please email content to
Anything you have to say about David Bowie will be welcome. Maybe it's a story, or artwork, or photographs, an article, a review of a record/show/play/book etc. Perhaps you would like to tell us of the impact he has had on your life or how you felt when you heard the news of his passing and its subsequent impact upon you.
This is your David Bowie fanzine. We will encourage Bowie collaborators to contribute, but your content and support as fans is vital for future issues and the success of this venture.
For purchasing, ordering and more details please visit davidbowieglamour.wordpress.com
May you all find comfort and blessings in this new year
Love on ya! from Paul (aka Rednik)
December | November | October | September | August | July
June | May | April | March | February | January
2015 Bowie News | 2014 Bowie News | 2013 Bowie News
2012 Bowie News | 2011 Bowie News | 2010 Bowie News | 2009 Bowie News
2008 Bowie News | 2007 Bowie News | 2006 Bowie News | 2005 Bowie News
2004 Bowie News | 2003 Bowie News | 2002 Bowie News | 2001 Bowie News
2000 Bowie News | 1999 Bowie News | 1998 Bowie News | 1997 Bowie News
|Created: January 2017 © Paul Kinder||Last Updated: 18/1/17|